Children’s holiday! excursion to Muuido Island!
TAG: Island Hiking(optional 1.5Hour/3Hour/5Hour/no hiking),
beach football,Ultimate Frisbee,seacoast walking,clam digging,
optional:Zipline,Horseriding,ATV with group discount!
Let’s go and enjoy the hiking in island ,360 panoramic view! and can chill on the beach! You can dip into water if anyone enjoy swimming in the ocean even it’s cold water but the sunshine is so warm!
Let’s go on a excursion to the small, but beautiful island, Muuido~!
What can we do on Muuido? so many!!!
♣ Beach related activities include:
* Mud football on a mud flat! so much fun!
* Beach volley ball! of course!
* Clam digging from the mud
* Watching the sunset! incredibly beautiful!
* Prepare a bathing suit! Cold water dipping!
♣ Hiking! Breathtaking 360 panoramic view on top of the mountain!
Hiking the mountain is very nice and along the trails in the forest, we will encounter many pine trees along with other diverse trees~! It will only take 30 minutes to reach the top and we will be able to see many airplanes landing and taking off to and from Incheon airport.
무의도은 하이킹은 30여분만 올라가면 정상에 올라서고, 다양한 나무들과 소나무 숲을 거닐면서
많은 비행기들이 뜨고 내리는 공항도 볼 수가 있어요! 360 탁트인 바다풍경은 정말
너무나도 가슴을 뻥뚤리게 합니다.
Type A) 1.5hour, 1 peak : Ferry Terminal -> 1st Peak -> Beach
Type B) 3Hour,2peaks : Ferry Terminal -> 1st Peak -> 2nd Peak -> Beach
Type C) 5Hour,2peaks+seacoast : Ferry Terminal -> 1st Peak -> 2nd Peak -> small island -> seacoast -> Beach
♣ Horseriding guided by instructor : enjoy strolling with a horse on the sand beach and wide mudflat when tide out! Prepare 10,000won in cash
♣ Ziplining : harness and safe instruction, then fly the sky acrossing the beach around 1km ,legshaking but it would be awesome! Group discounted price 10,000won(Normal price 13,000won) Prepare 10,000won in cash
♣ ATV : nothing can’t beat the thrill riding the sand on the ATV. Tandem possible! 1 person 15K won, 2person on Tandem 25K won!
♣ Mud flat
When the tide is low in this muddy coast, a very wide and long walkway appears. This mud terrain is almost 4 km wide and identified as the 5th largest mud flat in the world~! Enjoy the wild and wide terrain or simply walk around to get some of the best pictures~!
♣ We prepare football,volleyball, clam digging fork for free. You can dig for clams in the mud! A really fun experience~
– We walk from ferry terminal to beach for 1.5 hour! there is a shuttle bus if you don’t want to hike
– lunch in the island is very limited,such as instant noodle or fish stew.
so, prepare lunch box! I will bring bananas for everyone!
– 우리는 페리선착장에서 해변까지 대략 한시간 30분을 걸어가요. 걷기가 싫으시면 해변까지 셔틀버스를 이용하세요
– 해변에서 점심을 살 만한 것은 다소 제한되어있어요, 컵라면이나 해물요리를 살 수 있어요.
그것이 부족하면 점심 도시락을 준비하세요. 바나나를 모든 분이 먹을 수 있게 준비해갑니다.
[♣ 7AM/ Hapjeong stn/lin2&6crossing,xt8 ,walk 50 steps]
[♣ 720AM/ Sinongsan stn/lin4,exit2]
– MAP (check the map !)
[♣ 0735] Express Bus Terminal, Line3 or Line7 or Line9 / Exit8,in front of Shinsegae Department store.
– please,don’t go to exit8-1,8-2.
[♣ 8AM] Jukjeon highway pickup
[930AM] get on the ferry
[10AM] hiking team starts hiking,some peeps just go straight to beach by shuttle bus
– 11AM fork to down for 30 min walking to beach
– 1230PM fork to down for 30 min walking to beach
– 3PM arrive to beach
[5PM] Dinner together at the beach reastaurant
– please prepare 10k for the pork BBQ or 8k for the Chicken cousine with potato,carrot,onion
– [Veggie BBQ available] tofu,mushroom,onion,pepper,paprika,etc
please,request when you sign up[porkBBQ/chicken stew/Veggie]
[620PM] leave for the Ferry terminal by shuttle bus
[7PM] get on the ferry
– get off at Yongsan station
– Hapjeong(line2&6 crossing) subway station where closest subway station in Seoul
♣ How to Join ♣
This is going to be an unforgettable experience! Please share and spread the word. The more, the merrier! Let’s spend this holiday together~ !
As with most events, after you wire the money to my bank account, I will confirm on Facebook.
1.) Join Seoul Hiking Group then RSVP to the event.especially when you bring friends
2.) Wire in advance ￦28,000won
*** ￦ 28,000 covers:
– Round trip chartered bus
– Round trip ferry to the island
– entrance fee to beach
– 35,000won if you pay on the day ONLY when spots available
(3).We have an EARLY BIRD and regular DISCOUNT
[early bird discount] choose your options
A. ￦25,000: now – Friday,29th
♣ (4).After you have wired the money to my account please copy, paste and modify the following:
——copy & modify–>
1. TITLE: May,5th,Muuido Island Excursion, Hiking, Beach thing,
2. FULL NAME(of people who wired money) :
3. Exact DATE, TIME and how much you wired:
4. Where you want to be picked up (choose one: Hapjeong, Express bus terminal station(Seoul), Sinyongsan Station,Jukjeon station)
If more than 10 people are coming from Seoul, you can request a pickup location
5. Activities what you want to join,we can arrange group discount and time.Thanks
*choose activities you will take part in, delete the rest :
*if you change your mind, ask me for a refund for this activity on the day.
A.Horse riding experience(10,000won) : 10min,beach with a guide
B.ATV(15k won) : 20 min, beach , single or tandem
C.Zipline(10K won) : 20 min including instruction, beach, single
D.Dinner : [porkBBQ 10k or chicken stew 8k or Veggie 8k won]
——copy & modify–>
[ ♣Refund Policy]
CLICK below TO REQUEST A REFUND ->
In order to get a refund you must include the following: Bank information, trip name, bank name, account number and how much you wired.
* There is a 5,000won cancellation fee for those that cancel from now and 3 days prior to the trip. You do however, have the option to save the money for credit for future trips (avoid the cancellation fee!)
-For those that cancel 48-24 hours before departure, you are eligible for a 50% refund or 50%+3,000won to have a credit for future trip
-For those that cancel 24 hours before departure you may use 10,000won as credit towards future trips. OR 13,000won to have a credit for future trip
-IF you fail to show up, you will not get a refund.
*You can sell your ticket(payment) to other people,so other people can take your spot,then you can get money from other people.
♣ About Chartered Bus
* Please feel free to ask questions. I will try to answer them as best as I can.
Please try to reach me via Facebook rather than text messages and phone calls.
Please take time to read the events thoroughly before messaging me. I work full-time so it’s difficult to answer messages/phone calls throughout the day.
[♣REQUEST TRIP!] And enjoy trip for free!
* If you’re interested in traveling anywhere in Korea, I would love to help you organize it!
Many of the trips we go on start out as a request from our members. So, please let me know if they’re places you would like to visit and I can try my best to organize it.
* If you suggest a trip the SHG has never done before (and we organize it!) you can attend that trip for free!
[♣ Trip Helper] Wanted! 도우미를 신청하시면 무료로 여행에 참여하실 수 있습니다.
The Seoul Hiking Group is helped run by several friends like you! Many of our volunteers are workers, teachers, etc. in Korea!
We are looking for volunteers who want more experience from a trip. If you’re looking to get more involved and believe you can take initiative by helping to communicate then consider applying to be a volunteer with us.
If you believe you want to help and be active, you should apply. This is a great way for you to get more experience in your life and will naturally help improve your way of living! You’ll learn how to be more social, improve your communication skills, meet from people all over the world, and meet people who are just as open-minded as you. This is an amazing opportunity for you to make social connections and gain confidence in yourself! Once you join one of our events, and prove that you can take the role of leading a trip, then you can apply to be a helper for future events~
We are looking for people who have experience in; hiking, camping, outdoors activities, scouts, non-profit organizations, travellers, However, previous experience is not required!
If you’re interested, please email a brief introduction to firstname.lastname@example.org
♣ Outdoor Nature is good for us! So many mental and physical benefits!
♣ Trips are open to everyone. New-comers are more than welcome!
♣ Love nature~! Let’s explore and experience all that South Korea has to offer!
♣ Embrace Culture and meet same-minded People
♣ People come together and make life long memories with the SEOUL HIKING GROUP~!
Save friends from hustle and bustle of city!
Invite them along and show them all that Korea has to offer~!
Have a nice day~!